سلام دوستان عزیز
همون طور که بهتون گفتم خوندن متن های انگلیسی خیلی به تقویت زبانتون کمک می کنه حتی بیشتر از اون چیزی که فکرشو بکنید. در این جا براتون یه مقاله در مورد
گذاشتم. اون رو بخونید و روی کلمات
و اصطلاحات خوب تمرکز کنید و یاد بگیرید.
SOLOMON’S SEAL AND ITS DIVERSE HEALING BENEFITS
For many users, Solomon’s Seal (Polygonatum biflorum) is a lifeline that restores them to an active and/or pain-free life. In our experience with herbs and natural remedies, rarely does a plant like Solomon’s Seal come along that is so quickly and profoundly effective in healing such a variety of serious conditions. A retired athlete, who has suffered for years from the devastating effects of countless injuries, finds himself miraculously pain free. A once active middle-aged woman with badly pronated ankles and knock-knees finds in a few weeks time that her knees and ankles are now straight, eliminating the need for surgery and enabling her to hike, garden, and mountain-climb as she did in her youth. A devoted musician and avid gardener experiences the healing of severe “tennis elbow”. An elderly woman with debilitating back and knee problems finds long-term relief and the return of her quality of life. A senior with a twenty-year low back problem and a shoulder injury from !
high school is back to normal within one week and finally able to sleep comfortably through the night.
Such stories of lasting healing through the use of Solomon’s Seal are commonplace. The average amount of time required to achieve good results is from one to three weeks. Occasionally, positive effects can happen overnight, while other users report gradual improvements over periods of one to two months, depending on the severity of symptoms.
Solomon’s Seal has been used and praised for centuries throughout Europe and Asia, where it is native. It is also native to woodlands in the eastern and mid-western United States. Well-known herbalist Mathew Wood, author of "The Book of Herbal Wisdom", deserves credit for bringing this remedy into the public eye here in the U.S. He writes: “I have finally come to view Solomon’s Seal as the single most reliable, useful and foolproof remedy that I have ever come across.”
The root of the plant is macerated in alcohol to create a tincture. A typical dose might be 5-10 drops, or less, taken 1-3 times daily. Tinctures are effective because the alcohol draws out the medicinal qualities of the plant. In addition, tinctures are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system.
A very partial list of the benefits of Solomon’s Seal includes the following:
• Harmonizes, feeds, lubricates, and tightens or loosens (as needed) tendons, ligaments, attachments and joints
• Strengthens and harmonizes entire muscular/skeletal system
• Helps calcify and strengthen bones and decalcify unhealthy deposits
• Can be used before resorting to surgery or to speed the healing from surgical procedures, especially in cases of broken bones and damage to tendons, ligaments or soft connective tissue
• Helps cartilage to regenerate through adjusting connective tissue tensions on joints
• Speeds healing of bruises from blows and falls
• Produces a “plastic response” wherein diseased or injured tissues return to their original quality
• Is a valuable connective tissue anti-inflammatory and can help moderate osteoarthritis symptoms
• Is useful in various female problems such as vaginitis, pelvic weakness, painful menstruation, and menstrual cramps (PMS)
Runners, cyclists, gardeners, musicians, athletes, carpenters, physically active individuals, the elderly, among others, and those who suffer from acute or chronic injuries such as those listed above, may benefit from the use of Solomon’s Seal. It’s worth considering.
By Forrest McDowell PhD & Tricia Clark-McDowell